Online Customer Portal
- Do your customers have access to their current bills and bills history online?
- Can your customers update their basic information (email and phone) without calling in?
- Do you have consumption information your customers can easily access and understand?
- Do you provide online payment options to your customers such as ACH?
- How do you handle customers that have multiple properties?
Customers are becoming more and more sophisticated and expect more of the organizations that provide services to them. With our turnkey customer portal, customers will be able to register for eBilling, have their bills directly emailed to them when ready, and have instant access their bills online.
With Water Utility Tech’s portal, the customer can also view past bills, view them online or download them as PDFs and save or print them out. Usage graphs are also available, both online and on each individual bill.
Some of the benefits of our Customer Portal and eBilling System
- Reduced postage and bill printing costs
- Reduced time spent on bill processing
- Increased customer satisfaction in the utility
- Becoming more "green"
- Bill grouping (for customers with several properties)
- Easy to get up and running
- Clear usage graphs, comparing this year and the previous year (including CA reduction requirements)
- Customer Service Rep features to easily support customers
- Editable messaging on bills and in the customer portal
Those customers with more than one property/bill can utilize the group feature, which allows them to view individual accounts and consumption statistics/graphs as well as view a summary bill with summary consumption.
For those wanting to enroll in direct ACH payments, customers can easily submit their information through the portal so their bill payment gets withdrawn automatically each month.
Our eBilling system, with the customer portal allows a utility company to rapidly start providing electronic billing for their customers, reducing the operating costs of monthly billing.
Our solution is hosted in the cloud and supported by us, further reducing the need to purchase and support hardware and software internally or maintain it. As we add features, you will get them thus allowing you to continue to advance.
The Water Utility Tech eBilling system works with nearly all internal software programs or databases used to manage customers and bills and is very easy to update when internal changes occur, such as an inaccurate meter read.
Any eBilling migration project is done as a gradual transition. As more customers register and move to electronic billing, the demand for paper bills—and the time and costs involved—will lessen. Meanwhile, our system fully supports both paper and eBilling to make the transition smooth and effortless.
The administrative interface for eBilling allows you to create and manage Customer Service Reps (CSRs) logins to support customer inquiries and billing questions, including a feature to re-send a bill or an email to help a person start the registration process.
There are many more features that give the utility control of how they want to run their billing process through the system, such as manually or automatically in whatever time interval the normal billing process is done at.